Is there a strategy to create B2B email marketing subject lines that maximize open rates? You bet there is. Here are a few ideas you may want to consider when creating your subject lines.
- Simplicity is key (Special Ends Today, Important New Features)
- Questions Questions (Need Corporate Training?, Have Enough Sales?)
- Funny Bone (Money Doesn’t Grow On Trees, Pigs Fly Here)
- Digits (Top 10 Best Strategies, 5 Best Projects in D.C.)
- Curious George (What is everyone doing that you are not? This is the answer you have been looking for?
- Time Sensitivity (Just 7 spots left, Last Chance To Improve Productivity)
Give some of these a try, and feel free to send us some of your best