Founder and Managing Partner
Michael Rosenfeld is the Managing Partner and Founder of WebConnection. In 1995, while taking the course, “Internet and Business” during his MBA studies, Michael discovered that there were tremendous opportunities to create a firm to get organizations online. Upon completion of that course, Michael founded WebConnection to help businesses harness the potential of the Internet.
Prior to beginning any project, Michael consults with each and every client. Michael is a sought-after Digital Strategy Consultant, providing insights into concept evaluation, business processes, competitor analysis, and the identification of differentiation opportunities. Michael travels nationally, speaking to organizations about the potential of their web initiatives. Michael finds great joy mentoring students while teaching an Entrepreneurship course through the University of Maryland system.
Experience and Accomplishments
- Undergraduate studies at the University of Maryland
- MBA courses at the University of Baltimore
- Founder and Managing Partner of WebConnection
- Google Adwords Certified Individual
- Professor of Entrepreneurship at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Board Member of Civic Works
- Co-Founder Digital Bridge Initiative
- Chairperson, CEO Roundtable
- Owner and Operator of Retail Bulk Food Stores
- President, Owings Mills Mall Merchant Association
- Founder of National Corporate Gift Company